Dogs vs. Cats ( need more cat fans!!!! )

Do you like cats or dogs better?

• cats

Votes: 204 51.6%
  • dogs

Votes: 191 48.4%

• Total voters
I love cats. I currently have two, one is an old lady cat named "Kitters" that is probly on her 7th life, and I give her meds every day, she doesn't get out of bed except to pee and eat once a day. The other is a kitten, named "Kitten" that is a killer. She is out hunting all day every day. She leaves us presents at the foot of my Tiki God, right next to the Buddha carving. I swear my neighbors must think I am sacrificing small animals in some weird religious ritual.....I am not, it's just Kitten doing her part to provide for her family....hehehe......

Anyway, count me in the vote...

Last edited:
I love cats. I currently have two, one is an old lady cat named "Kitters" that is probly on her 7th life, and I give her meds every day, she doesn't get out of bed except to pee and eat once a day. The other is a kitten, named "Kitten" that is a killer. She is out hunting all day every day. She leaves us presents at the foot of my Tiki God, right next to the Buddha carving. I swear my neighbors must think I am sacrificing small animals in some weird religious ritual.....I am not, it's just Kitten doing her part to provide for her family....hehehe......

Anyway, count me in the vote...
Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom