Don't know what breed or gender you have? Click here!

View attachment 1047131 Ok, after reading for some time, these are my first posts here. I have eight 4 week to (I am guessing) 7 week old chicks to identify and gender. They are either Olive Eggers (Amerucana hen x black copper maran roo) or 1st import line Isbars. I would so appreciate the help! Some pictures were taken a few days apart.
#6 is clean legged. Not black, more like dark dark grey. White smudge low on chest. Think roo?? Isbar or OE?
View attachment 1047130
honestly I its the Isbar...

IMG_6409.JPG
IMG_6384.JPG
89FB50AC-3AAE-4F82-A13E-E4F8134170F6.jpg
Ok, after reading for some time, these are my first posts here. I have eight 4 week to (I am guessing) 7 week old chicks to identify and gender. They are either Olive Eggers (Amerucana hen x black copper maran roo) or 1st import line Isbars. I would so appreciate the help! Some pictures were taken a few days apart.
#7 I think pullet?? The only one with the very light markings on the face. OE?

IMG_6386.JPG
EFBD9153-8334-4173-AC33-85FC6AB519EB.jpg
Ok, after reading for some time, these are my first posts here. I have eight 4 week to (I am guessing) 7 week old chicks to identify and gender. They are either Olive Eggers (Amerucana hen x black copper maran roo) or 1st import line Isbars. I would so appreciate the help! Some pictures were taken a few days apart.
#8 Black, very dark eyes, clean leg, pullet? Isbar?

View attachment 1047141 View attachment 1047138 View attachment 1047137 Ok, after reading for some time, these are my first posts here. I have eight 4 week to (I am guessing) 7 week old chicks to identify and gender. They are either Olive Eggers (Amerucana hen x black copper maran roo) or 1st import line Isbars. I would so appreciate the help! Some pictures were taken a few days apart.
#7 I think pullet?? The only one with the very light markings on the face. OE?
I think that is your olive Egger..... she is sp cute!

Back
Top Bottom