Don't know what breed or gender you have? Click here!

Pics
I need help also - I hope I'm posting in the right place. Is this a rooster?

Attachments

• IMG_1939.JPG
    IMG_1939.JPG
    493.2 KB · Views: 12
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Not sure what sex these are. I would put serious money on roosters, but they haven't crowed or gone for the hens. I have two other Roos from the same clutch and in addition to being smaller ( they are 16 weeks today) the others have crowed and mounted hens. I am very new to Brahmas. I was given these eggs with their mother.

View attachment 1034763 View attachment 1034765 View attachment 1034769 View attachment 1034756 View attachment 1034758 View attachment 1034761 Not sure what sex these are. I would put serious money on roosters, but they haven't crowed or gone for the hens. I have two other Roos from the same clutch and in addition to being smaller ( they are 16 weeks today) the others have crowed and mounted hens. I am very new to Brahmas. I was given these eggs with their mother.
100% sure they're cockerels. They have visible rooster feathers.

View attachment 1034763 View attachment 1034765 View attachment 1034769 View attachment 1034756 View attachment 1034758 View attachment 1034761 Not sure what sex these are. I would put serious money on roosters, but they haven't crowed or gone for the hens. I have two other Roos from the same clutch and in addition to being smaller ( they are 16 weeks today) the others have crowed and mounted hens. I am very new to Brahmas. I was given these eggs with their mother.

Roosters

Brown ones are pullets, red is cockerel

There are 4 in the pic. The 2 middle ones are Pullets? The black one on top and red on bottom...both roosters?

Thank you for your help!

Today I heard a definitive stab at a crowing! I did not see who did it (have 15 chicks) surprised they are vocal already. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom