Don't know what breed or gender you have? Click here!

Might be EE.

I'm not seeing it. Plus, My Pet Chicken doesn't have those as part of their assortment.
Swedish Flower is considered a "rare breed" at MPC and the poster got the rare breed assortment. That calico look screams Swedish Flower to me.
From MPC:
---
Possible breeds include: Ancona, Easter Egger, Andalusian, Wyandotte, Dark Cornish, Delaware, Dominique, Jersey Giant, Brahma, Partridge Rock, Light Brown Leghorn, Hamburg, Sussex, German Spitzhauben Appenzeller, Buckeye, Sumatra, Cochin, Polish, Marans, Campine, Lakenvelder, Faverolles, Buttercup, Welsummer, Exchequer Leghorn, Sultan, Ameraucana, Blue and Lavender Orpington, and others as they are added to our selection.
---

Bought them as chicks, was told they were Polish crested but they sure look like Sultans to me. Any idea what sex they are, 9+ weeks old in the picture. Thanks :)
sultans.jpg

Swedish Flower is considered a "rare breed" at MPC and the poster got the rare breed assortment. That calico look screams Swedish Flower to me.
From MPC:
---
Possible breeds include: Ancona, Easter Egger, Andalusian, Wyandotte, Dark Cornish, Delaware, Dominique, Jersey Giant, Brahma, Partridge Rock, Light Brown Leghorn, Hamburg, Sussex, German Spitzhauben Appenzeller, Buckeye, Sumatra, Cochin, Polish, Marans, Campine, Lakenvelder, Faverolles, Buttercup, Welsummer, Exchequer Leghorn, Sultan, Ameraucana, Blue and Lavender Orpington, and others as they are added to our selection.
---

Yeah, the coloring is similar to Swedish Flowers. It could be a super awful quality one...a clearer pic would be good.

Bought them as chicks, was told they were Polish crested but they sure look like Sultans to me. Any idea what sex they are, 9+ weeks old in the picture. Thanks :)View attachment 1045659

Sultans, probably pullets.

IMG_8936.JPG IMG_8949.JPG IMG_8971.JPG IMG_8931.JPG IMG_8932.JPG IMG_8934.JPG IMG_8942.JPG IMG_8944.JPG IMG_8955.JPG IMG_8957.JPG IMG_8961.JPG IMG_8969.JPG New to chickens and love the "top hat" variety. Not sure what breed it sex 2 of the brown and black ones are. I think I'm sure on the sex of my Polish, except one if my grey/white crested have waddles and one doesn't. Help please. I also have 2 Brahmas that I'm not sure about sex of either. I apologize for the pics but they never stay still. They are all 8 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom