Double posting and posting before I've clicked submit!!

Thanks for the updates and especially the details and screenshots!

We've escalated this to our tech team to review.

If anyone else is having this problem, please reply with your browser and version for our techs to review.

I don't know if this is related or not, but thought the techs might find some useful info in it.

Old Ipad, not sure about what model or version of Safari, but can find out if that's helpful.

-Kathy

When I reply to my own thread and click submit it adds it to the thread and triples the other replies, can someone please tell me why it is doing this?
Thanks, RDFarms

We're sorry, but there's been an error in our system, and we can't complete your request.

this is what I am getting when I try to post but it has already submitted. Then it shows new post as my own.

We're sorry, but there's been an error in our system, and we can't complete your request.

this is what I am getting when I try to post but it has already submitted. Then it shows new post as my own.
X2...this just happened to me...I type up something in the reply box, hit submit, it tells me there has been an error and we can't complete your request, then the window pops up at the bottom saying there has been 1 new post and there is my post.

Ditto on both bugs. Can't upload screen shots, 'cause getting error loading pictures.

Windows 10
51.0.2704.103​

-Kathy​

Back
Top Bottom