Double Yolker Day 17 And Alive!

Help name the twins!

• Total voters
Pics
I never imagined this thread would become so big and as awesome as it is! I just want to thank everybody for their posts and their dogs and their stories! It really brings everyone together! I love the name suggestions! I was thinking about writing everyone’s down and putting them in a randomized app and it’ll chose the winner?! What do y’all think? I love the duck dogs and the support for all of those who have lost their fur babies. I send my love to the owners. I love the duck dog and the chicken ranglers. I love this thread not just cause of the twins but because of all the great people coming together!
We are just helping to keep you busy while you wait patiently for the twins.
Waiting is an extremely hard job.
:barnie

You are completely right! Waiting is the hardest part of all! I love the names imma start a list for sure! Thank you for all of the support! I definitely could use all I can get!
Add Nifty and Sumi to the name list for my choices please!

@Nifty-Chicken
@sumi

D249FF7C-4946-4885-8334-FED58C92EC33.jpeg
This was my Pretty Penny. She was my best friend for seven years. Best dog I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. She died last year from a fast growing bone cancer in her face. Me and the kids still miss her and share all the funny memories she blessed us with.

View attachment 1491166 This was my Pretty Penny. She was my best friend for seven years. Best dog I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. She died last year from a fast growing bone cancer in her face. Me and the kids still miss her and share all the funny memories she blessed us with.
:love

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom