Double Yolker Day 17 And Alive!

Help name the twins!

• Total voters
I am guilty of sleeping in this morning! Also I think I would wanna keep everything here in this thread and add to the title success:twin updates or something like that I may need help. Funny thing is I have 10 more eggs hatching today and tomorrow! I can’t get a break lol. The chicks are all happy and healthy this morning and noon and the are so so gosh darn adorable bean and peep seem fond of one another!

View attachment 1495579 They are always together peep leading the way while bean follows!

Awww. .glad to hear and see they are happy and doing well!!! :love

YAY:celebrate For more babies on the way!!! Plenty of playmates :p

You definitely have your hands full!! It may seem overwhelming now, but in a couple of weeks you will have a nice routine down and of course they will have all hatched and grown up enough that you can relax a bit more. Hang in there Scott!! :)
Awww. .glad to hear and see they are happy and doing well!!! :love

YAY:celebrate For more babies on the way!!! Plenty of playmates :p
i have 71 chicks hatching this month and 20 are under 3 broody mommas! So I’m on edge this whole month and I’m also receiving a shipment of chicks too! So they won’t ever be lonely. It’s fun but very time consuming but I love it! They seem very identical! Bean is a little lighter .

i have 71 chicks hatching this month and 20 are under 3 broody mommas! So I’m on edge this whole month and I’m also receiving a shipment of chicks too! So they won’t ever be lonely. It’s fun but very time consuming but I love it! They seem very identical! Bean is a little lighter .
What kind of bator/s do you use?

WOW!!!:eek:I just hatch once a year in my classroom. But it's so exciting! Then depending on the year I find homes or keep some :love my babies are Bantam Cochins!

i have 71 chicks hatching this month and 20 are under 3 broody mommas! So I’m on edge this whole month and I’m also receiving a shipment of chicks too! So they won’t ever be lonely. It’s fun but very time consuming but I love it! They seem very identical! Bean is a little lighter .[/QUOTE

:eek: :jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy :eek:

HOLY CROW, you are going to be waist deep in chicks very soon! :eek: :gig What a fun and exciting time! :) Enjoy the twins! :jumpy:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom