Downsizing Flock - Fairfield, Connecticut

Hi my daughter lives in New Fairfield. I would love some hens. Do you have any young ones that will lay colored eggs like welsummer, black copper maran, croad langshan or isbars or olive eggers? Please advise. Thanks Jeanette

Please keep my name as I am very interested and these,are for laying and to be pets only. 623 262 3353 thank you I can come and get them and meet you or if you Vaca in SC you can bring them and check out things for yourself. Thanks

I'm looking for 4, preferably something that looks like a leghorn, an americanas, buff Orpington, Barr Plymouth Rock, or a silver Wyandotte
I can pick up tomorrow or today.

Hi, I'm in Fairfield, CT too! I have 7 hens and have just got another 4 nine week old pullets! Where in Fairfield are you? I'm up in Greenfield Hill.

Hi, I'm in Fairfield, CT too! I have 7 hens and have just got another 4 nine week old pullets!  Where in Fairfield are you? I'm up in Greenfield Hill. 
hi I am visiting with my daughter and her. Family till Sunday. She is off of Karin in New Fairfield but I live with my hubby and 9 hens and my. Porkchop, a shar pei dog in Pawleys Island SC.

Back
Top Bottom