Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Well I removed the name but I had already used my teleport on an egg earlier *facepalm* I hope none of my dragons mature in two days.... oh well they weren't rare so i can get more at any time.
If you have a magi on the scroll you want to move the hatchling to do a 2 way teleport from that scroll, pick up an egg from the AP so you don't have to wait 5 hours, and start the teleport from the scroll you want to move it to and offer that hatchling you want to move. Understand?

No problem! We won't tell, but there was a gal on the DC Forums who's signature said "My Scroll" and "My Other Scroll"....they were burned. I may have to come on here from my Kindle Fire as someone other than GoldRoseII, as I've changed my home e-mail and contacted BYC, but they wouldn't give me a new password, so I'll let you know my new 'name' when I set up an account from there!

Again, I will try for some goodies this weekend and let you know. DDawg and her cousin gave me so many nice things that I want to try to be generous and help those who can't get what they need/want. I go to the library most days during lunch and that's how I was able to provide the links to the sunsong and ridgewing. I can also catch things from the library's computers better than my Fire.

Anyway.....I'm on the hunt for y'all!!!

No problem! We won't tell, but there was a gal on the DC Forums who's signature said "My Scroll" and "My Other Scroll"....they were burned. I may have to come on here from my Kindle Fire as someone other than GoldRoseII, as I've changed my home e-mail and contacted BYC, but they wouldn't give me a new password, so I'll let you know my new 'name' when I set up an account from there!

Again, I will try for some goodies this weekend and let you know. DDawg and her cousin gave me so many nice things that I want to try to be generous and help those who can't get what they need/want. I go to the library most days during lunch and that's how I was able to provide the links to the sunsong and ridgewing. I can also catch things from the library's computers better than my Fire.

Anyway.....I'm on the hunt for y'all!!!
I would be so sad if my scroll burned. I've worked so hard on it and all of my dragons are named.
always post the babies you don't want here!

I wish chicken eggs would hatch as quick as dragon eggs!

Had a few more eggs hatch. I got a vampire, a gold tinsel, a purple nebula, and I was able to breed a tri-horn wyvern egg. I have a male so if this one is not a female or if someone has an unrelated female I would love to trade. If it is another male I will offer it for something I don't have! It should hatch in a couple of days.

I wish chicken eggs would hatch as quick as dragon eggs!

Had a few more eggs hatch. I got a vampire, a gold tinsel, a purple nebula, and I was able to breed a tri-horn wyvern egg. I have a male so if this one is not a female or if someone has an unrelated female I would love to trade. If it is another male I will offer it for something I don't have! It should hatch in a couple of days.
Are you aware we can influence the gender now? Make sure you have plenty of pinks for that. You can only influence eggs though, and have to do it first couple of days, not sure of the deadline but I tried to influence an egg with 1 day left and it was too late.

Last edited:
I need to go to the library at lunch today. I can breed all the pinks and reds a person can want. Pinks will influence an egg over three days to be the gender they are (girl for girl/boy for boy). The Reds will incubate an egg over three days old to make it hatch 24 hours 'early'.

There are NEW EGGS in the Alpine biome. I haven't caught any yet, but will try at lunch. After the new egg frenzy, let me know what you want need/want again and I will provide you guys with plenty of pinks and reds.

I did catch quite a few CB vines, reds, pinks, and nebulas since the egg frenzy!

Back
Top Bottom