Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Only in alpine at the moment. They are rather ugly in my opinion, but of course, I must have one!
lau.gif

I caught several CB (caveborn uncommons) in the biomes and in the AP (abandoned page)................AND I caught three pairs of the new eggs. I can try again tomorrow at lunch if y'all would like. All three family scrolls are now locked until tomorrow evening and Wednesday. If you would like to PM me your scroll name and PW, I would be more than happy to try for y'all at lunch.

I watched the Alpine biome - at times, there were more than 300 users on that page alone! There were almost that many on the AP!

I was quick and would have gotten all new eggs, but I can't resist CB blacks, stripes, winters, and nebulas!
ya.gif

Whatever happens, as soon as the three pairs are breedable and give me some eggies, I will gladly share some PB (purebred) 2g (2nd generation) eggs to y'all!
hugs.gif

Goldrose, if I don't have any luck today catching some of the new dragons, I will certainly take you up on your offer for 2nd gens! Of course, I keep catching the eggs when I am egglocked. I really shouldn't even look if I can't catch anything for my scroll! LOL It is very frustrating!

Dang still can't get any!! I only seem to get them when I can't take any more eggs. I did click a gold wyvern egg accidentally though. Guess that's not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom