Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

OK.....I have several breeding pairs of the speckled throated dragon. I can also breed ices, thunders, magmas, golds, silvers, and all three tinsels. I'm kinda 'taking orders', so if someone would tell me what they desire, I will try to help out. Just post here what you want and I will try to get you something from my scroll at noon today
fl.gif

I would love a gold or silver as I seem to be having the most trouble catching those! I'm also in need of a Bronze and silver tinsel and the thunder and ice dragons. I just filled my scroll with eggs but have a few spaces on my brother's scroll (which he doesn't mind me using to hold stuff). Let me know if there is anything on my scroll I can help you out with! I don't have much yet but I've been trying to grab up rares. I seem to keep grabbing gold wyverns and have a bunch of them. I will soon have a few CB pairs I could breed. I definitely don't want to be greedy and will pay back when I can!

My scroll name is silver13 if you want to take a look!

Lots of good things dropping in the AP right now! That's why I stocked up!

Great! Thanks for telling me. Do you have a CB Ribbon Dancer? I have a beautiful GOLD dragon that needs a CB Ribbon Dancer mate to carry on the lineage. I have LOADS of reds and pinks if anyone needs them. Also, I can (hopefully) breed the new dragons for anyone who wants one. I believe that I also have a silver tinsel and a gold tinsel that have been influenced and should hatch soon.

What I will do is go to the library at Noon (Oklahoma DST) and make some teleports to my own e-mail and then get back with you guys this afternoon or tomorrow!

I don't have any ribbon dancers unfortunately
sad.png
The only holiday dragon I have is the valentine dragon (And a pair of vampire dragons, but guess they don't count because they can't breed!)

My pink finally hatched and it is a male. I'm really happy about that! I seem to have more females hatch when I let them gender on their own. I keep telling myself I will collect more pink and red dragons, but then I see other awesome ones and collect those instead!

I saw a bunch of metallics in the AP this morning but was too slow to get them. I did get a tsunami wyvern though. Caught a few nebulas but wasn't crazy about their lineage. I'm not really a stickler for any particular type of lineage, but since I'd like to start a few breeding projects, I've been trying to get CBs because they are pretty versatile. I've actually had some good luck picking up caveborns in the AP. I think with all the Speckle throat chaos, people were dropping everything except speckle throats! I actually saw quite a few ST eggs in the AP this morning though. I caught one bred with a gold and one PB, but let the mixed lineage go since I have so many other CBs. It will be easier to breed with the PB one.

I also have another couple magi dragons that I'm waiting to grow up. I keep wanting to share stuff, but I've been using the two I have to move stuff from my brother's scroll. The two day waiting period drives me nuts!

Its good to have a lot of Pinks anyway to influence, and Magi's to transfer. I saw a Gold and a couple of Thunder's in the cave yesterday, missed them of course.

I saw a gold too in the ap page but missed it. I would love a gold!! or silver! I also need a male magma... And a silver tinsel I have gold and bronze but no silver. :/ I'm also missing almost every single holiday dragon except for a few christmas dragons and vampires.
I need the 2012 shimmer-scale dragons as well. and an alt vine.... lollll

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom