Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

OK.....since you guys seem to be egg-locked a lot, I can hatch them for you and send them to you that way. I will have something for you guys this afternoon (if the library computer works right, anyway).

I have a couple really nice lineaged GOLDS and ICES that I've paired with the Valentine 'Rose' dragons. I have one 2nd gen gold with a frill. DDawg....do you have any CB frills?

OK, Iluvsedward and everyone......I know I have the tinsels. Like I said, I will wait until they hatch so the influence will stick and you guys have room on your scrolls. Tell me....how many hatchies can a member have that has a Bronze and Silver Trophy? I know I can have up to 18 hatchies, but can't remember the other badges.

As for holiday dragons, the only time I can give you guys those is during their special time.

OK, Iluvsedward and everyone......I know I have the tinsels. Like I said, I will wait until they hatch so the influence will stick and you guys have room on your scrolls. Tell me....how many hatchies can a member have that has a Bronze and Silver Trophy? I know I can have up to 18 hatchies, but can't remember the other badges.

As for holiday dragons, the only time I can give you guys those is during their special time.
take your time! I was just listing the dragons I don't have~

GoldRose,

Take your time as well! I really appreciate that you are willing to help the rest of us out!

I think scrolls with no bronze/silver can have 4 eggs and 8 hatchlings for a total of 12 eggs/hatchlings. Bronze increases the total to 15 with 5 eggs and 10 hatchlings. Not sure about silver. I still have a longgg way to silver! I'm almost at bronze though!

What is everyone's favorite dragon? Also, when you do lineage projects, how do you choose what to breed with what? Just curious.

ETA: Dang, my second ST gendered female. I still have four more to go, but I hope I get at least ONE male! I didn't have any pinks to influence when I caught them.

Last edited:
I know how that is Chickerdoodle13 ! I couldn't stop getting males but I didn't have a female to influence. I finally got one though! if i'd known you need a male I could have given you one!!! oh well sorry.

How long does it take to hatch an egg? Sorry, I'm new at this. Can you guys help me hatch my eggs? Here is my first one: Woops! It came out as a picture. I guess I'll just put it in my signature.

Last edited:
Clicking on it opened a scroll window for me.

They hatch faster with more views and you can get views quickly by listing your scroll on a viewing websites like http://dc.makegames.de/scroll.html and a couple of others.

I have several transport and influence and incubate dragons and can breed some for people if they need some. Let me know what you might need. My scroll is http://dragcave.net/user/Rando

Back
Top Bottom