Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

I can breed them for you if you like. If you are fussy about lineage, look at my scroll and select which ones you want bred together.

I can breed them for you if you like.  If you are fussy about lineage, look at my scroll and select which ones you want bred together.  

Hey RaZ! I just got egg locked but also found another magi dragon with low hatch time and snagged it! I will let you know when I am not egg locked. Some should hatch soon.

Awesome! SOmetimes I find CB speckle throats to be difficult to catch and other times it seems like people aren't paying attention! LOL I'm glad to see they are still kinda rare, though I've been seeing them on the AP quite a bit. I'm building quite the speckle throat army though! LOL

I have two CBs! I just grabbed another. Does anyone else have an dedication to a specific breed of dragon? I have an issue where whenever I see a Dark Green/Vine egg, I must grab it!

I also like golden wyverns, but I mostly just collect caveborn and haven't had much luck/time to catch any. I'm hoping once my gold and silver dragons grow up, I can trade for some more CB golden wyvern eggs.

I've also unwilligly ended up with a bunch of black dragons. I try to trade for other common stuff after they hatch and are not alts, but no one seems to offer trades on the trading sites. Once they grow up, I have a hard time getting rid of them (Aiming for a silver trophy!) so I just end up with a bunch!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom