Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

What are soulpeace dragons?

I tried to breed my Royal Crimsons but they refused to go near each other. I have to wait for a few days, but any recommendation of what to breed them to?

Last edited:
Anyone have any golds or silvers they could breed for me? I am having no luck getting one! I have a bunch of things I could trade. I have two luminas, a hatchling and an egg. The hatchling has awesome lineage and was influenced correctly to continue the lineage. Also have a 2nd gen red dorsal egg out of purple parents. I have a dark Pygmy hatchling, a cb winter influenced female, a PB black hatchling with alt parents, a black stripe female hatchling that is 5th gen I think out of all white parents, and a blue female nebula hatchling. I would be willing to trade whatever combo for gold or silver (or gold and silver but may be wishing too hard! Lol). Let me know and I'll make up trade links.
I can help you! We are kinda ****** at the moment because TJ thought we were multi-scrolling and we are (were not). My hubby had a 2nd gen Holly and we were looking forward to gifting those at Christmas time 2013. Kinda been off mostly, but I have a gazillion golds and silvers. Any special one you would like?

Free golden wyvern egg:
http://dragcave.net/teleport/6e4c0bab7e1e499b1f27f5f59a814459

Goldrose, you guys are still having trouble? What a pain! I hope you are able to get it figured out with TJ!

Ive been pretty lucky with trading and have been able to get some golds and silvers but nothing with very good lineage. I would love to trade for something with better lineage that I could continue, be it tinsel, gold, or silver!

I'm also still looking for shimmers (isn't everybody? Lol!) and I need a female blusang. I did manage to get a soul peace in trade for a tan ridge wing! I was ecstatic! I have not had luck breeding for them.

I can breed crimsons (PB 2nd gen or to CB of your choice) and I have plenty of cb speckle throats I could breed. If you see anything on my scroll, let me know. Unfortunately, most of my rares are waiting to be bred again and there are still a couple days left until I can breed.

My scroll name is silver13

Last edited:
Free golden wyvern egg:
http://dragcave.net/teleport/6e4c0bab7e1e499b1f27f5f59a814459

Goldrose, you guys are still having trouble? What a pain! I hope you are able to get it figured out with TJ!

Ive been pretty lucky with trading and have been able to get some golds and silvers but nothing with very good lineage. I would love to trade for something with better lineage that I could continue, be it tinsel, gold, or silver!

I'm also still looking for shimmers (isn't everybody? Lol!) and I need a female blusang. I did manage to get a soul peace in trade for a tan ridge wing! I was ecstatic! I have not had luck breeding for them.

I can breed crimsons (PB 2nd gen or to CB of your choice) and I have plenty of cb speckle throats I could breed. If you see anything on my scroll, let me know. Unfortunately, most of my rares are waiting to be bred again and there are still a couple days left until I can breed.

My scroll name is silver13
Just take a look at my scroll and that named BigStuff....let me know what you would like. I don't need anything in return. I'm glad to help. Both of us have some pretty nice golds and tinsels (I think we have some hatchies right now). Just let me know and I'll try to get you what you want. I have one CB Gold that has never given me a gold yet, but I'm hoping. I have a couple and so does BigStuff that are fairly pretty and up close with holiday dragons. I have plenty of pretty tinsels that are stair-steps with nebulas and others. Just say the word and I will see if they are willing.

Back
Top Bottom