Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

GoldroseII, I haven't forgotten about your offer! I've just been so busy lately that I haven't been able to look through your dragons. I will as soon as I get a moment though!

I know that feeling - of being super busy! That offer stands to you and to anyone who would like something special from either scroll.

Just let me know what you'd like, y'all! I have tons of reds, pinks, stripes, ices, thunders, magmas, golds, silvers, tinsels of every color - just name your desire and I'll breed my dragons until everyone has at least a male and female of the above goodies!!

I know that feeling - of being super busy! That offer stands to you and to anyone who would like something special from either scroll. Just let me know what you'd like, y'all! I have tons of reds, pinks, stripes, ices, thunders, magmas, golds, silvers, tinsels of every color - just name your desire and I'll breed my dragons until everyone has at least a male and female of the above goodies!!
I don't have any of those. I have room for 5 eggs right now if you care to share. What can I offer in return?
http://dragcave.net/user/Rando

I know that feeling - of being super busy! That offer stands to you and to anyone who would like something special from either scroll. Just let me know what you'd like, y'all! I have tons of reds, pinks, stripes, ices, thunders, magmas, golds, silvers, tinsels of every color - just name your desire and I'll breed my dragons until everyone has at least a male and female of the above goodies!!
Gold and silver?!? Yes please!!

Would you mind putting me on the waiting list for a gold, silver, and thunder?

Iluvs and shadow....if I make it to the library today at noon, I'll breed for you guys and provide a PM link:)

Back
Top Bottom