Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

My Holly produced four eggs. Wish I could have given the other three to whom I wanted, but I could only keep one and had to abandon the others. I might be able to squeeze in another breeding and my little one is almost grown up, so I should be able to breed that one as well.

I have every Christmas Dragon, so if anyone wishes to have one, please just say what you want and I can PM you with a link. I have many golds that are crossed with Christmas Dragons, so that will most likely be your lineage.

Unless TJ changed up holiday breeding, new holidays will not be breedable during this holiday season. He might have since he changed the bred holiday limit. :)

I still have all of my Christmas dragons up for breeding except for my Hollies and 1 Yule Buck. They are all cb, so can breed with what ever type of dragon you need. I have all of the Christmas and most of the other dragons. PM me a link with your request and I will see what I can do. Otherwise I will be breeding/releasing them on Christmas day.

Last edited:
I'm hoping the new one will be able to breed with all the changes he's made. Where in East Texas? We go to a lot of shows in Athens

What kind of shows? Chicken shows? I'd love to go to some of them! I live out in the country in the Tyler/Longview area. Athens isn't that far away! :)

I'm sure it will be breedable. Just wonder which gender it will be. I'm going to be needing some 2nd gen white/new Christmas to go with my white christmas line.

I still haven't captured a Holly but I did get this one.
61nh.gif

The snow fort thing is kind of cool.

Horse Shows at the Henderson County Fairgrounds
smile.png
Let me know if you need anything from my scroll
I think that is where 4-H had their regional shows several years ago. We went a couple times and qualified to go to Abilene.

Dragon Cavers I do need some eggs if anyone can help. I'm doing a White Christmas line and I need eggs from the new Christmas dragon, Solstice. I'm needing 2nd gen White eggs x Solstice, like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/izLkb

I'm creating a line like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/M8N7B

I'm willing to breed in exchange for these. My scroll is buckskinmist. Thanks!

I've started collecting dragons again. There are so many new types now. :th
The good news is, I almost have enough dragons to get the gold trophy, and then I can have seven eggs at once! That should help me catch up again.

Back
Top Bottom