Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Very true. :p It's probably a good thing that there's a limit on the number of new dragons you can have, or it'd be impossible to leave.

Anyone have any Brute dragon eggs they'd be willing to trade? I haven't found any yet. I can give you a Legendary Trio egg in exchange, of any type. I have Magmas, Ices, and Thunders. :)
Also have Geodes, and a lot of BSA breeds...

Thank you very much! My collection now feels quite a bit more complete.
What would you like in exchange, if anything? My dragons' lineages aren't so nice to look at, but I do have quite a few species.

Anyone have any Brute dragon eggs they'd be willing to trade? I haven't found any yet. I can give you a Legendary Trio egg in exchange, of any type. I have Magmas, Ices, and Thunders.
smile.png

Also have Geodes, and a lot of BSA breeds...
I just bred 3 of them. If you want any just let me know how to get them to you.

Im going to be breeding some of the dragons listed below (i might mess up spelling the names)

Two heads (two headeddragonXDuotone)
Two finned blunas
Nebulas
Hellhorses
Dark green dragons
Royal Blue and Royal Crimson
Seasonal dragons
Ultra violet dragons.

PM me if you want any eggs!

(Also i may breed my silver tinsel and give away her eggs aswell)

Thank you very much! My collection now feels quite a bit more complete.
What would you like in exchange, if anything? My dragons' lineages aren't so nice to look at, but I do have quite a few species.

Don't worry about it! They were a gift! (I love the way those dragons look also!) If you want more, it would be cool to do a brute/black type of lineage. My guys weren't overly cooperative this time breeding, but I can try again and let you know. Just remind me!

Back
Top Bottom