Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Adult dragons can't be borrowed, sadly, and I think Tinsels only breed in December anyway? Not sure, but I think I read that. :/

Tinsels can't be bred to other tinsels. Something about rare dragons not being able to be bred to other rare dragons! I have lots of tinsels though, and could send you one if they cooperate and breed for me. Any particular color you would like?

Tinsels can't be bred to other tinsels. Something about rare dragons not being able to be bred to other rare dragons! I have lots of tinsels though, and could send you one if they cooperate and breed for me. Any particular color you would like?
Any would be fine. I was hoping i could've bred mine XD Oh well! I can send you a Nebula in return for a Tinsel if you'd like.

Any would be fine. I was hoping i could've bred mine XD Oh well! I can send you a Nebula in return for a Tinsel if you'd like.

I will try to breed them this afternoon and see what I get! you don't have to give me anything in return. I've been collecting for a while and have quite a few. I'd love to share, especially since there hasn't been anything too exciting in the caves or AP lately!

Back
Top Bottom