Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Are you kidding lol, I have been at this all day, my hands hurt, my bf has been bugging me all night, he had me running all night with trick or treaters and looking for stuff for him, I'm pooped.
th.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
And yet you went to the trouble of doing it. I would have just collapsed after scroll #2.
hide.gif

I hope tomorrow won't be as tiring for you as today was.
hugs.gif

Quote:
OK. I got it hatched tonight so I could catch another egg so it has just under 7 days. You can look at it with the code.

Phew luckily I had an incubate available. I used two to get those pumpkins hatched before the '10 eggs dropped.

Should be a couple days and then we can pop 1Yen over LOL

I need to incubate too. I lost one of my Ember's trying for a Zombie, poor baby it disintegrated. I caught a CB Ember in the AP on someones scroll so I need to move it.

WOW did I sleep late, now I have to hurry and get ready to go to town. I worked pretty fast last night, well not that fast DC was way slow, so I didn't click on all the new eggies so they need a click. The cave sped up as soon as it went back to normal. It didn't stop till 10pm (1am EST) so I had an extra hour than I thought I would have and I got a lot in that time. So those that missed the goings on last night read back and check your scrolls. There is one I know that I have the pw to that got no eggs cause thats when it quit on me but not to worry I got eggs to transfer. Laters tody cause I gotta go. *recovers from sugar high from yesterday
wee.gif

Last edited:
I was able to catch three on my scroll, three on Foxface2's scroll, and three on Orangefrill's scroll. Orangefrill only wants one of his, so the other two are up for grabs for those who did not get any. DesertDawg, can you please transfer one of the eggs on Foxface2's scroll to mine? I'll PM you the password.

Back
Top Bottom