Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

lol.png
i only managed to get one halloween egg ( the new ones not the pumpkins) on my scroll and my brother only got one too.. it was aall laggy and slow!

Salve&Fluffer :

Kill a dragon and Revive it. But I don't think that will work anymore now that Halloween's over.

I had no time on Halloween . I had to scurry to get eggs. Oh well there is always next year. I don't have a zombie so it gives me something to shoot for. LOL:gig

Quote:
I had no time on Halloween . I had to scurry to get eggs. Oh well there is always next year. I don't have a zombie so it gives me something to shoot for. LOL:gig

Someone got you eggs cause you were the second scroll I logged into and got logged out of (Icestorm was the first) and when I checked it later it had eggs, I think who caught it said on a few pages back they got yours and goldrose, so thanks for the help in catching.

Edited cause I had a long day and I can't seem to type.

Last edited:
Quote:

Someone got you eggs cause you were the second scroll I logged into and got logged out of (Icestorm was the first) and when I checked it later it had eggs, I think who caught it said on a few pages back they got yours and goldrose, so thanks for the help in catching.

Edited cause I had a long day and I can't seem to type.

Oops LOL! I thought it was cuz i switched to Mozilla why it logged me out

I was logging in 1993 on one computer and 93 on the other and thought I was mixing them up and kept logging in then realized you must be logging in lol. But thanks for helping catch on them.

Ok heres the scoop, we did good yesterday, with those that caught their's and the ones a few others caught to share everyone I have pw's for has at least 2 Halloween eggs, some have more, except Bre and when her Pink hatches tomorrow I will give her a second Halloween egg. I have a few more that need homes so if you have 2 and want another let me know and I will get it to you.

Back
Top Bottom