Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
No problem...if it is still available and you want it when you can get another egg/hatchie, just say the word!

HEY! Remember when I told y'all that I was successful in making a Zombie on my first try....somehow or another it got killed! I didn't name this dragon until AFTER I'd made it a Zombie, so it could have a cool name.......hmmm........

I know I was successful as this one and good Old Whipper Snapper II were sitting on the scroll next to each other and I thought it looked pretty neat! Dang!

What do you mean it was killed. Isn't that what makes it a Zombie? and its a tombstone during the day.

My Zombie's code is UQel and I have been trying to think of a good name incorporating his code - any ideas?

Quote:
Well.....Whipper Snapper II was my first Zombie, but he's not on the scroll in any form during the day, but appears in Zombie form at night....he also has a description (something like when magic goes wrong), but this one simply says 'unfortunately your dragon has been killed'....I can't figure it?
tongue.png

I can't find Whipper Snapper II's tombstone but I see Silver Zombie's tombstone right below your eggs. And it says the same thing mine does during the day, it says the Zombie stuff at night. I thought Whipper Snapper was up top too, so where did he go? I will have to look again for it tonight.

Quote:
Well....see I didn't think I was going THAT crazy!
gig.gif
hu.gif
I'm also thinking that when WSII became a Zombie, his tombstone was available for a while, then I thought he abandoned my scroll on his own, but there he was one night. I do keep him right on top of the Paper you gave me....he should be there tonight. Guess I'll have to stay up late to see if Silver Zombie turns into a Zombie tonight. Maybe after a while, their tombstone disappears in the day?!
hu.gif

well, so far I have 2 boys and a girl. I just want 1 pair so You can transfer the others.

I STILL haven't gotten all the new dragons from the last 2 releases. Missing the flamingo dragon and the other one that came out at that time in both sprites.

Quote:
You only want 2 of the Halloween dragons?

Looking at scrolls we need more females, I need one too so watching some scrolls that have a female to see what the other one turns so I can get you a male to have a pair.

Last edited:
Been watching eggs all day, moved a few trying to get pairs for everyone. More will gender tomorrow and I will check. Nothing else will grow up tonight that I am watching so quiting for now. (This is too much like work lol
th.gif

Status of eggs up for grabs:

Red Dino - goes to lalure
Blue Dino - went to Rainstorm
2nd Gen Red - Red/Magma parents - went to Hyrekia (also some of the others you wanted, and a chicken my fingers could not help it)
2nd Gen White Stripe - White Stripe/Silver parents - went to bantimna
Cheese - went to Nikkinoodle
2 CB Vampires - 1 went to Nikkinoodle

Still watching a few scrolls to ensure pairs - enchantedfairy, Kullas, lalure, Miss_Sebright, unaspenser, and Orangefrill so they may get moved if necessarry (I am assuming you want pairs). I have some extras also so no worries.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom