Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
From where?

Anyone that wants more Halloween Dragons let me know cause when these others have gendered I will need homes.

Last edited:
Quote:
From where?

Anyone that wants more Halloween Dragons let me know cause when these others have gendered I will need homes.

Oops....it was from me, but since it hatched as a regular black, I abandoned it. I can always make plenty more!

Hey Ddawg thanks for the blue dino!!

My week is going good, I got side job now working for an elderly couple doing housework for his wife andddd.... taking care of 200+ quails 150+ parakeets 50 or so pigeons and not sure how many chickens! he said I am MUCH faster and do better then the last people he tried so I get to go back a couple times a week!

Yesterday was my birthday, the guy im working for handed me this and said happy birthday! LOL Now I need a name for him, he is a big baby, He shakes when you hold him and he'll sit under the bed and cry if he cant see me but wont come to me just yet (he was a kitten of a stray)but when I do finally get him he will crawl right up under the bed covers and pass out

32404_101_7017.jpg

32404_101_7026.jpg

You're welcome Rainstorm. Sounds like your kitty just needs to know he is home now and is safe.

You're welcome too Nic.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom