Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

I dont understand this part

* Changing to 4 eggs / 12 total, regardless of whether or not you're breeding, grabbing from cave, or whatnot.
* With a bronze badge, the limit goes up to 5 eggs/15 total
* Silver badge, 6 eggs/18 total
* Gold badge, 7 eggs/21 total

so are we say getting 4 eggs or 12 at once???

Someone explained it on the forum...I *think* it means you can get four eggs, and then when those hatch, four more, instead of waiting for them to grow up...or something. Lol.

I have a "cb" vampire on my scroll. If someone wants it, they are welcome to it and DDawg can get it to you.

Right now if you time things just right you can have on your scroll at most 9 total growing eggs/hatchlings. When the change happens you will simply readjust your timing mechanism and in the process have room for MORE dragons.

What will happen is something like this...

You grab or breed 4 eggs and are scroll locked (there will be no more breeding for a 5th egg).

You wait for 2 eggs to hatch and "unlock" your scroll and then grab/breed 2 more eggs = 4 eggs & 2 hatchies (6 total).

You wait for 2 eggs to hatch and grab/breed 2 more eggs = 4 eggs & 4 hatchies (8 total).

You wait for 2 eggs to hatch and grab/breed 2 more eggs = 4 eggs & 6 hatchies (10 total).

You wait for 2 eggs to hatch and grab/breed 2 more eggs = 4 eggs & 8 hatchies (12 total).

Depending on how you time things you can keep running a pattern like that for quite some time as you will have the oldest hatchlings growing up making room for the newly hatched babies which then makes room for grabbing/breeding more eggs.

Also.... a scroll starts out with 4 egg slots (max total of 12 growing dragons). As you go up in trophy levels (bronze, silver, gold) you will gain extra egg slots (5, 6, 7) and with it an increase in the max total of growing dragons (15, 18, 21).

Having upwards of 21 growing dragons (eggs/hatchlings) on a scroll at one time is a heck of a lot more than the 9 we currently can get. smile.gif

copied and pasted.
tongue.png
found on the forum

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom