Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Salve&Fluffer :

Quote:
Thanks for moving the egg!
smile.png

Can you please also move the Nebula egg from my scroll to Foxface2's?

Does not look like its there anymore, sorry, just got back from Lake Powell.​

Quote:
Thanks for moving the egg!
smile.png

Can you please also move the Nebula egg from my scroll to Foxface2's?

Does not look like its there anymore, sorry, just got back from Lake Powell.

Never mind. Yesterday I was at a hotel that had two computers right next to each other, so I transfered it then.

Quote:
You know our scrolls will always take in orphans!
droolin.gif

Also....if there's anyone looking for one of the Legendary Trio....we have some up for grabs.....
wink.png

Quote:
You know our scrolls will always take in orphans!
droolin.gif

Also....if there's anyone looking for one of the Legendary Trio....we have some up for grabs.....
wink.png

Miss_Sebright don't have any Dino's but I am reluctant to put a Dino on someone's scroll that has none because they may not want them, I seen people on the DC forums talk about not wanting them.
hu.gif
smack.gif
I pm'd her but have not received a reply. Do you know if she would want Dino's? There are some others with no Dino's at all but I want to know if people want them first. All the other scrolls that have Dino have at least a Green.

byc needs an Ice, tried to breed her one but they aren't being coorperative. Bred her some other things but she is scroll locked so we are watching them close for when I can move the eggs over.

I caught a 2nd gen Alt (BlackxGold) in the AP. They asked for it back but the receiver had 4 eggs at the time, well no wonder she lost it, stupidity counts as fair game, I am keeping it. I bred another 2nd gen Gold (BlackxGold) and want to breed them together so I need to influence the Gold after the Alt genders. The last one gendered the same as the Golds I have. If they will cooperate maybe I will have some 3rd Gen Golds, or some Blacks that may hatch into Alts, up for grabs.

Its time consuming to look at everyones scrolls everytime to see who needs what so I ask first. If you don't have ANY Dino's and you do want them let me know so I can give them to you when I catch them. In my quest for Purple Dino's I keep getting all the other colors. (No I don't just sit here trying to catch them
pop.gif
trying to catch some other stuff but when I see Dino's, Papers, Cheese, Chickens, I click on them.) I have been trying to get them to people that don't have one but I will start giving seconds if anyone wants. (goldrose you are locked for a few days, but its still an egg with few views.) (IDEA - we need a BSA to give a hatching a growth spurt too
wink.png
)

Going to town today so will check in for move requests when I get home tonight.

End of essay!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom