Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

This intermittant lag is killing me. I lost 2 eggs and a hatchling tonight. One I was trying to catch from someone else. And another egg I did catch cause it was still in the AP, but I couldn't pull it in, its like the link isn't working on the AP page. Going to try a move with a common I catch in the AP.

Nope I can't catch anything thru the AP refreshing, but I can directly in the AP, what the heck is going on? Someone caught one from me tonight.

On DC seems lots of people are losing trades and complaining about the lag. Glad its not just me.

Last edited:
I have been trying to transfer some eggs and hatchlings and I lose them everytime. What the heck is going on, once in a while ya but not everytime. I did catch 1 after I went back to the AP and got it there, but I can't do it refreshing on the code. I wonder if TJ did something, though I gave an egg to someone on DC and she caught it.

It was said quite a long time ago, when Transporting is implemented, AP trade will no longer be an option. I wonder if it's being phased out now.

But then we would only be able to do as many trades as Magi's we have, I don't like
smack.gif

Then again you all can do trades even with slow internet connections. But that still does not explain how that person I gave and egg to was able to get it and I couldn't.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom