Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
Whats the Magicarp award? Excuse my ignorance!
big_smile.png

The Magi dragon has a 'Splash' action, and if you use Splash enough you get an award.

No....not the Magi, but the "Goldfish" dragon (made from the Magi).

After visiting the Forum just now, I can breed my Holiday (Christmas) Dragons and give them away. They will remain on a scroll for 30 minutes, then be auto-abandoned if you have your two per scroll limit. That said....I will be home later today, then home from Christmas Eve (my birthday!) through Sunday. So....if I can help someone to get what they want, please let me know. I won't breed them until someone says they want one.

On another note....methinks there will be more Leetle Trees and the new Gingerbreads.....of which I have neither (trees have been out, but the Gbreads are new). Maybe I'll get lucky to get one of them!

I just bred my one of my ange;s and one of my yule bucks - they will auto abandon at at 8:12 - here are the codes if any one wants to try and catch them. 0KJn , KViW , and the angel is Dk8t .

Quote:
ah thats good to know. If anyone wants me to transfer eggs let me know before breeding so I can move them before they auto abandon. I have several to give up myself thanks to Rainstorm plus I still have not bred mine so please let me know if you need them.

I hope I can get a Lettle Tree and Gingerbread. Do you know if they take up an egg space?

ALSO REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE 4 EGGS RIGHT NOW FOG AN EGG SO YOU DON'T HAVE 4 HATCHLINGS COME CHRISTMAS AND GET YOURSELF SCROLL LOCKED.

EDITED TO CHANGE FREEZE TO FOG AN EGG

Last edited:
Ooh gingerbreads, I haven't found anything about them yet! I'd love a leetle tree.
smile.png
Also, if anybody's got a Holly and would like to swap or something let me know.
smile.png

ETA: There are yulebuck and angel eggs on my scroll. The angel eggs will auto-abandon, but one of the yulebucks shouldn't. All are up for grabs.
smile.png

Last edited:
I saw a few Holly's go by in the AP yesterday but I couldn't catch any. I don't think anyone here has a Holly, at least not on the scroll I have transfered for.

Back
Top Bottom