Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
You can only own two of each kind of Christmas dragon, as I recall.

Please take a few deep breaths before deciding to quit.
hugs.gif

I only had the two eggs. That is it.

Quote:
You can only own two of each kind of Christmas dragon, as I recall.

Please take a few deep breaths before deciding to quit.
hugs.gif

I only had the two eggs. That is it.

But you already had two of each Christmas dragon type, so the eggs got auto-abandoned.

Quote:
My Lil Friend....you need to follow this thread and/or go the the DC Forum to see the 'rules'. You may only have two of each kind or they auto-abandon after thirty minutes. Someone who had none now has one....true Christmas Spirit, doncha think!?

Do you have the Yule Buck or only the Angel Wings? If you don't have a YB, I'll give you two of them
hugs.gif

Quote:
My Lil Friend....you need to follow this thread and/or go the the DC Forum to see the 'rules'. You may only have two of each kind or they auto-abandon after thirty minutes. Someone who had none now has one....true Christmas Spirit, doncha think!?

Do you have the Yule Buck or only the Angel Wings? If you don't have a YB, I'll give you two of them
hugs.gif

You are right I totally forgot that and did go and read it again. I was in a rotten mood that day as the new butt head reading I got nailed me whither both back feet in my hip and I was hurting.

I bred them in the first place for others to have a chance at them and shouldn't have been mad at all.
Merry Christmas everyone.

I'm new to this. I got some eggs and they all died.
ep.gif

I know this sounds really stupid, but how do you keep them from dying? Do you have to click on it or something?
hu.gif

Quote:
To keep them rom dying they have to recieve enough views and unique views. To get them, put your eggs and hatchlings in a hatchery. Hatcheries are on the front page of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom