Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
I guess ML and I will need some help...been trying all day with no luck! Wonder if the AP will be flooded with them like last year?

Quote:
I have last years and the year before and this year but would gladly take any that are before that.
bow.gif

love.gif

Quote:
I guess ML and I will need some help...been trying all day with no luck! Wonder if the AP will be flooded with them like last year?

It won't because TJ made it so you cannot take another if you already have 2. But you guys have your 2 now.

sorry havent been on much guys been busy as a dang bee with work D:

and THANKS SOO MUCH to whomever surprised me with eggies and hatchlings on my scroll :O thank you thank u thank you
big_smile.png

Quote:

It won't because TJ made it so you cannot take another if you already have 2. But you guys have your 2 now.

YAY!!!
wee.gif
What a great Christmas surprise/present! To check the scrolls before beddy-byd and there's two new eggs on each one! THANK YOU

Again....I have the Yulebucks and the AngelWings....can breed for someone in need.

You're welcome everyone.

I have 2 2nd Gen Angels with White, 2nd Gen Angels with Mint, if you need one or if you want to get a lower Generation if you have a high Gen Christmas Draggie, and also have some of the new Christmas eggs if you know anyone else that needs them.

I also have this up for grabs - gone to a new home.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom