Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
Wow, I didn't even know that the dragons could lose their names.
lol.png

Welcome back to DC!
big_smile.png

Thanks Kooshie!

Yeah, it's in the terms of use or wherever DC lists their rules. Sux though 'cause I have over 50 dragons, and now I gotta come up with new names!
roll.png

Oh well, alls the more fun to be had!
tongue.png

Quote:
I think that is also why I see a lot of dragons just named there ID codes . that way they don't ever have to worry about that. I hope you didn't have any dorkfaces or anything rare like them.

Quote:
I think that is also why I see a lot of dragons just named there ID codes . that way they don't ever have to worry about that. I hope you didn't have any dorkfaces or anything rare like them.

Nope, I didn't. Really the only lineage project I had participated in was the seasonals one, where you breed winters for springs, springs for summers, summers for fall, & falls for winters, etc...

You can breed 2 White Stripes and get Blue, Green, or Red or you can breed a White Stripe with one of those color dragons and get that color, you can breed a couple color Stripes and get a different color, you just never know. The Stripes are rare in the cave now and they have the same description as the Spitfires' egg - This egg has brightly colored markings on it.

Quote:
HEY!!!!
frow.gif
SO good to hear from you! WELCOME BACK
woot.gif

You and Epona are the guilty ones for getting me hooked on DC! Always good to 'see' a fellow OKIE, too!!

Back
Top Bottom