Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
Did I miss something? Last time I checked DC eggs didn't have wings.....

No those are not dragon cave eggs they are from a place called magi stream. I check it out.

Quote:
I personally didn't mind but this a subject of Dragon cave. So It would be wise if you do share to state that they are not Dragon cave eggs and maybe where they are from. That way there is no confusion.

Quote:
I personally didn't mind but this a subject of Dragon cave. So It would be wise if you do share to state that they are not Dragon cave eggs and maybe where they are from. That way there is no confusion.

Yeah i was getting annoyed dragoncave wasnt loading when I saw your eggs.. Then i realised it wasnt DC's links to em.......
lol.png

Quote:

Yeah i was getting annoyed dragoncave wasnt loading when I saw your eggs.. Then i realised it wasnt DC's links to em.......
lol.png

gig.gif

DC reappeared for a bit just now. I think it went down again, though.

Ok I haven't been able to get on my scroll in two days now . It says that the site is unavalable . Is it just me or is anyone else having the same issue. I can't get on anyones scrolls or the cave or the log in . NONE.
barnie.gif
somad.gif
hit.gif
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom