Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
Are the 09 Valentine's the ones with white eggs with red 'sparkly/crosses' on them? I thought I had one, but it is MagicLance who has one (from the very nice BarnYard Cat).

If you get what you want from DDawg, I would kindly ask DDawg to move the one from MagicLance to GoldRose.

Better get un-locked right now
tongue.png

DDawg - There is also an 09 on Magic Lance's scroll that GoldRose offered, if you have too many requests. I have a gymnastics meet to attend today and will not be back until evening, and will be offline, so whatever works for you all is fine with me> Thanks!

Can I have a 09 Valentines dragon, please? I don't have any right now. I bred my 10 Valentines dragon and got four eggs. I'm keeping one but the other three are up for grabs if someone with my password can move them before they are auto-abandoned.

Salve&Fluffer :

Can I have a 09 Valentines dragon, please? I don't have any right now. I bred my 10 Valentines dragon and got four eggs. I'm keeping one but the other three are up for grabs if someone with my password can move them before they are auto-abandoned.

Looks like you didn't keep one.

Anyone going to breed give me a heads up so I can get on and get them transferred. You go 30 minutes before they auto abandon and if you don't choose one they will all auto abandon it looks like. I can keep one on a scroll and pick one up on another so that saves 2 out of a clutch.​

Got these left:

3rd gen Black from Gold/Black parents and grandparents - possible Alt
2 - 4th gen Pinks from Pink/Silver each generation
2 - 2nd gen 10 Valentine 10 Alt/Red Dorsal, 10/Hellfire
3rd gen 10 Valentine from 10 Alt,Pink parents, Pink/Pink grandparents

Need 09 Valentine for peoples here. If you have them and are willing to let me breed them and get them transferred let me know. I can keep 2 out of them, I can KEEP one and catch one on another scroll as I do the KEEP. Otherwise they are rare in the AP and I am not catching many.

Also let me know if you need one in case I get some to give away. Don't want to spend the day looking at all the scrolls today so you will have to tell me this time and I will be glad to transfer.

Last edited:
Thank you DDawg.
bow.gif

So I have been thinking about creating an account for my daughter who just turned three. She is always wanting to click on the eggs and actually has. But when I go to creat an account it says that she has to be 18.

The only thing I would be doing is putting them in hatcherys.

should I or should I not?

Quote:
You can lie to them. It's not like they'll ever find out, and I don't think that they care about multiple accounts per household...
big_smile.png

Since when do you need to be 18 to have a DC account? There are lots of kids with accounts. Set her up with her own email for it cause I think you can only have 1 per email.

Back
Top Bottom