Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Valentine release from the last 2 years, they are breeding and in the AP now. If you keep refreshing and have patience you may catch one. Monday this years Valentine egg will be in the cave.

Quote:
During many holidays, DC releases special dragon eggs. They're colored to match the holiday, and can't be bred at any other time of year.

Anyone around for Valentines day, who could catch me a couple of the new eggs and any '09 eggs. I'm off to my father-in-law's funeral and will have no internet access! DDawg, i feel too cheeky to ask, as you're asked a lot of favours here. Anyone who can PM, and i'll send you my PW and user ID. Thanks in advance! xx

DDawg - thank you for the 09 egg!! If any one needs Vday eggs from last year, I have a '10 to breed still - I just don't want to breed and have to abandon the eggs if there is some one who wants one.

Quote:
I have 2 09's for grabs, your welcome to one or both of em if no one else needs one

breed both of mine and got 1 the first time, 2nd one I got 3 eggs and with the help of bf we kept all 3! two went to him

*edit* the 09's are on Scroll Nimeni

Last edited:
Also ive discovered the simplicity of transfering eggs on the same computer using IE for one and Mozilla for the other
roll.png

Quote:
Catch two 2011 Valentines beginning tonight at Midnight (TJ's time - 11:00 pm Oklahoma time) for yourself and if they are still able to breed the 2009 when mine grows up, I can try for you then. I do have two 2010's from my scroll and two from MagicLance's scroll that can breed, but must be auto-abandoned in one hour.

If anyone wants one of them (2010), work something out to get them to your scroll - they are all up for grabs.

Back
Top Bottom