Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
Happy Birthday, DesertDawg! Yesterday was MagicLance's birthday - we went to Red Lobster today, too! Today was my Grandma Rose's birthday (from whence Gold Rose came from - gold for the horses we raise and Rose for her)! She was born in 1905 and passed in 1984 - sure miss that Kind Ol Gal!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tell MagicLance Happy Birthday from me too then. I had the dinner with the lobster, shrimp and crab legs, and had a sunset pina colada - YUM - I'm stuffed.

Quote:
We both love shrimp and got three kinds of shrimp dishes with the lobster on the side. No drinkin or dessert, we were too full already and it is a hour's drive from home.....

He says "Thanks - Back atcha!"

wow its an hours drive for us too but Gene just drank ice tea, now don't get me wrong he is no tea totler, i'm the lightweight when it comes to drinking, just an occasional one. After I got the drink a manager came over and wished me happy birthday and said the drink was on her, an $11 drink, plus I had a $4 coupon.

Hey - does anybody also play farmville? I need neighbors to expand my farm, so I just thought I'd ask. When do you think the next new release will be for DC? Easter is later this year, so I'm hoping for some thing before then.

farmville? i think my cousin plays that......
well i have new eggs!
big_smile.png

was just thinking about you blueraspberry, you want a couple of this years Valentine's? need to hatch some of them today and some can wait will tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom