Quote:
Thank you for the nice surprise
big_smile.png

Can any of the Vals still breed?

Quote:
Thank you for the nice surprise
big_smile.png

Can any of the Vals still breed?

no they can't. Got these on Rainstrom's friend's scrolls but if don't find a home thats ok, they will grow up there. Just traded (will do the trade tonight) a CB Nebulla for a 3rd gen Gold with even Black/Gold linage to go with a 3rd gen Black I have. Hope I can get some Gold eggies from it, my Golds have been stingy.

Yay I got the Gold. Hopefully it will prduce with the Black I have for it.

Last edited:
LOL turtlemark I edited 1 sec before you posted. I don't do farmville but I have lots of friends that do that have BIG farms. They are always looking for someone too. How do you connect up, I can give them your farm name, or however you do it.

My name is Vicki Knoop - I would love to have more friends - I'm desperate to get a bigger farm:D. Turtlemak - I'll befriend on Frontierville, but I really don't have time to play - is it like farmville where I can do minimal stuff and just sort of exist as your neighbor? DDawg - feel free to give my name to your farmville friends, too - the more neighbors, the bigger farm I can have!

Last edited:
I want it! Just need to make some room first! I hate the limits on 4 hatchlings/4 eggs only!
hmm.png

ETA: I'm working on putting my hatchlings in another hatchery to grow em up faster!

Last edited:
You only have 3 hatchies now, you have room for the egg and one Valentine hatchie, and they will hit 4 hours before the Vals do so maybe I can get a second Val hatchie to your scroll before they hit the 4 hour mark. PM me your pw so I can do this. The Valentines have 20 hours left. Anyone know anyone needing one please let me know - time is of the essense here lol.

Back
Top Bottom