Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

ok, let me get this straight, does Nicola get the 2 eggs on NImeni? and does Rainstorm get a Black stripe from Nicola? Nicola has hatchlings that will grow up tomorrow so Ican wait till then to move the eggs unless 1 of the hatchies is getting moved.

Quote:
I know i asked for the Ice egg , and said she could have the black egg ( now a hatchie) in return for it
smile.png
the magma is going to iluvsedward i think
smile.png

Quote:
I know i asked for the Ice egg , and said she could have the black egg ( now a hatchie) in return for it
smile.png
the magma is going to iluvsedward i think
smile.png

errr Black stripe* lol

Hay goldRose. could you breed me a few silvers I only have one . I could do with a few more golds to since my two are related. I never see them in the cave anymore.
Thanks ahead of time.
hugs.gif
droolin.gif

Quote:
I will try for you. I bred my only two Ice dragons today and FINALLY got another one (I know you're dyin' for one Bre'....you're still in my thoughts for an Ice) on my scroll. Tried the SUMMONS for the gazillionth time - NADA!

I have some room on my scroll (it is VERY painful to go to the scroll - think 10 minutes for it to load on dial-up each time), so yu can imagine how frustrated I become just to try to name, breed, summons, etc.

At the library, I can breed all dragons, name the hatchies, sort them (can't even do that at home, now), summons, incubate both mine and hubby's scrolls in the time it takes to go from a dragon, to actions, then breed, then go back to scroll for ONE dragon.

I'll let you know - Tuesdays are usually the library days at noon for me.

Back
Top Bottom