Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Thanks DDawg.
bow.gif

I got an Ice
wee.gif
Thanks Rainstorm

Its still down. Been gone all day, was going to move eggs for goldrose, so unless it comes up before I turn this desktop off it will be tomorrow. *wonders what wrong
idunno.gif

Quote:
I haven't looked at the scrolls this morning....think I might be locked now with 4 hatchies. Will check and get back to you as the eggs in reference are also hatchies now (darn down time!)
cool.png

goldrose, you have 2 hatchies on your scroll that will grow up before the ones I need to move. I hid the ones I need to move but I don't foresee a problem, its looking like 9 to 10 pm Sunday night is when they can grow up, they usually do it at 3.23 hours, so even if I don't get to it till Monday morning we will be fine. If they don't have too many views it will give me the time to move them in case I can't get to the cave but we have almost a full day.

Quote:
Great! I'm going to abandon the vine (unless someone would like it)....since it isn't an alt and that'll free up a space. I'm ready to summons, so think I'll go do that....maybe I'll get lucky with that today!

I'm building up my fire dragons - like to use the incubate and can't have too many. Sure with the teleport for the Magi dragons would hurry up and be a BSA....

Back
Top Bottom