Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

You hide an egg or hatchie to keep it from getting too many views. Sometimes they will get softshell from too many views too soon, and they can die from this. So hiding them stops the views, and when they are old enough to hatch or grow up you can unhide them. You can also hide an egg to prevent it from growing up at an inconvenient time. Say you have 4 eggs all the same age, you can let 3 hatch and hide one so that you have time to get 3 more eggs then unhide it.

Last edited:
I've got a Pillow up for grabs, I apologize that it is currently fogged though I can give you the lineages of the parents.
tongue.png

Sire:
Dam:
Taken!

The Sire is Cave-born while the Dam is from a Mint/Ice/Vine lineage.

- - - - - - - -

I wanted to know what you all thought of my Even-gen project...
The project consists of 3 families.
1) The Twayblade Family - - A Shallowtail bred to another breed. All Shallow tails from this lineage have the surname Twayblade.
2) The Softness Family - - Pillow's bred with Pillows all carrying the Softness surname
3) The Blue House Family - - Mixed breed family, consisting of Sunrise/Sunsets, Seasonal, Earth, all kinds of Water dragons.

The objective is to breed a 5th Gen even-gen consisting of the 3 families...anyone else interested is welcome to copy change the idea stated.
smile.png

Thanks!
Bantimna

Last edited:
Quote:
Not necessarily, it depends on what project you'll plan to work on.
Yes, and No. Rares can't breed with Rares. The Trio cannot be bred to any of the trio or of their same breed. The best is to breed common dragons with Rares and hope for a rare egg to be produced. Some dragons have I found have mates which will always breed with them. One example is my Thunder dragon and Earth dragon, which always deliver offspring from the same paring. The advantage is that occasionally that same pair will produce a Thunder egg, which in turn enables more people to receive an egg from one of the Trio.

Commons & Rares Chart

Back
Top Bottom