Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
MagicLance and I would love to have one. If make it to the library tomorrow, maybe I can nab what you're looking for. School's out now in my hometown, so the computers usually have ruggies playing on them all day!
smack.gif
Maybe I can get on one!!!

Rainstorm....not sure which ones MagicLance has (I think brightly colored). There are three of one and one of another color he was able to nab this morning. You may have one of the three, if you like.

DesertDawg....would you please move two of the three alike? One to Rainstorm and one to GoldRose?

THANK YOU!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I actually managed to get 4 of them I have a heavy one, a swirled one, the brightly colored one , and a dark mysterious one, Just need the tiny perl one now and I will have the whole set. Cool

Quote:
Well, shoot! If no one has claimed it and you still have it....either of us will give it a good home!
wink.png

Each of us has three hatchies and one eggie. I LOVE them (THANK YOU AGAIN). I think I 'need' LOL, the heavy one and ML needs a brightly colored one. May have to hit the library to turn in a book and grab some eggies.

Due to the EHV-1 outbreak in horses, this will be the first Memorial Day Weekend I won't spend at a horse show in over 30 years. BUMMED, but might like to go fishin and BBQin, I guess!

Back
Top Bottom