Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
Having lots of dragon eggs is healthy.
big_smile.png

What's your username?

Quote:
"This update is double the awesome. Not only is the somewhat-convoluted egg/hatchling limit linkage thing gone (No more 4 hatchlings and 2 eggs being "locked"), but the limits are also increased based on your trophy level. New users can have 4 eggs with 12 total growing creatures. Bronze badge brings you up to 5 eggs/15 total, silver is 6/18, and gold is a whopping 7 eggs at a time with 21 total living things. More on how this works will be added to the help page soon, but hopefully it's much easier to understand than the old system."

Quote:
I don't know if it is because I am new but I can only have 4 eggs.

Hmmm, normally I can only have 4, too, but someone mentioned that they upgraded that... I'll have to check.

Quote:
"This update is double the awesome. Not only is the somewhat-convoluted egg/hatchling limit linkage thing gone (No more 4 hatchlings and 2 eggs being "locked"), but the limits are also increased based on your trophy level. New users can have 4 eggs with 12 total growing creatures. Bronze badge brings you up to 5 eggs/15 total, silver is 6/18, and gold is a whopping 7 eggs at a time with 21 total living things. More on how this works will be added to the help page soon, but hopefully it's much easier to understand than the old system."

So if I'm bronze, I can have a whole 5 eggs!!!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
Yahoooooo!!!!!

Quote:

So if I'm bronze, I can have a whole 5 eggs!!!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
Yahoooooo!!!!!

The new egg limits are awesome. I can hardly wait to get my gold badge!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom