Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
I think soo, too. One site that I use gives information about you are locked and will be unlocked, etc.....now that I have so many eggs and hatchies, I think it's mind is blown!

You're right I DID nab a chicken for MagicLance!

Quote:
DANG IT! SO thats why all of the hatchlings I put on HQ died!
hit.gif
somad.gif

Thanks for letting us know about that DD!
big_smile.png

I saw this post and it reminded me that I use to play dragoncave. I went to look up my scroll and it wasw gone:( I had soooo many dragons too:( Last count was 150 with 40 being silver and 30 being gold.....all gone:( I just started over again yesterday-sigh. So I am down to 4 eggs

I am DaynaRocks

Quote:
Check out my scroll and that of my hubby's....at the top of the first page, you should see a 'trophy badge'. I'm a gold and he's a silver. I know you have to have 500+ for gold and 250+ for silver, but can't remember what it takes to get the first badge, which is bronze.

Quote:
Check out my scroll and that of my hubby's....at the top of the first page, you should see a 'trophy badge'. I'm a gold and he's a silver. I know you have to have 500+ for gold and 250+ for silver, but can't remember what it takes to get the first badge, which is bronze.

It takes 50 for a bronze.
big_smile.png

Quote:

It takes 50 for a bronze.
big_smile.png

Thanks!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom