Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
celebrate.gif
I will help to bring DC back into the light!
lol.png
I will have to go see what is still alive on my scroll.

OK, Folks....I tried to give my two buddies on this list a heads up first, but to no avail......

I am wanting to gift a BRONZE TINSEL egg away........but you MUST go to the DC Forums, click on SITE DISCUSSION, TRADING, TINSEL GIFTING. Read the first post and make application. After you are approved, I will see your name/scroll link on the BRONZE LIST and I will PM you with how to get this egg.

I would want to give all of you on this list first chance at my 'pledge' to return the favor of my Bronze Egg Gift, so we can all enjoy the Tinsels given out at last Christmas for the Tree Decorating Contest.

Thanks! MagicLance

I just joined this game, after seeing this thread.
smile.png
It says I need veiws to "feed" an eggs, so if you all could click on this link to feed my eggs. It'll be in my sig. as well. haha thanks all
love.gif

Last edited:
Hey Everyone!

I case you didn't know or remember, the Halloween Event on DC has started up.....

You may breed your past Halloween Dragons until November 1 (Pumpkins and Black Marrows) and there's a Haunted House that you pick up objects in and get a 'badge' for your scroll.

Also, I still have a Silver Promise and a Gold Promise to give up from the thread I've identified above. You need to 'apply' (after Halloween, the thread is closed until November 1) to get on a list to receive one. I have some pretty nice lineages - one of my silvers is from "Penk" and "Thuwed".

Join the fun......TurtleMark and Desert Dawg......PM ME!!!!

Quote:
GoldRose - If I remember I'll get in on that list, can you link it again? I need all three of the prize dragons.

I didn't play DC for a bit but logged in to get the Halloween dragons and need to get back to work on finishing up my scroll. Would be a shame to ignore all the hard work I've put into it!

Quote:
Indeed.....they are ghost eggs. If y'all didn't play the Haunted House - you missed out on things...it was FUN!

Back
Top Bottom