Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Man,I am so behinde on my scroll
sad.png

Quote:
Which one did you apply for? I still owe a silver (then can get on the gold) and MagicLance owes a gold.....I'll look for you on there!

Glad you're joining the fun!

I applied for Bronze, and then got one almost immediately from someone else, LOL. The rules are kind of...wonky...how long do I have to wait before I can get a silver one? I have to give back a bronze first, right? I read the rules a few times over but it was pretty..confusing.

Quote:
Which one did you apply for? I still owe a silver (then can get on the gold) and MagicLance owes a gold.....I'll look for you on there!

Glad you're joining the fun!

I applied for Bronze, and then got one almost immediately from someone else, LOL. The rules are kind of...wonky...how long do I have to wait before I can get a silver one? I have to give back a bronze first, right? I read the rules a few times over but it was pretty..confusing.

They are a little wonky (as you put it)....you can get a silver as soon as you give up the first egg from your bronze and apply for the silver list.

I was just going to PM you to let you pick from our scrolls, then saw this message. I did log on as TurtleMark, who is now the proud "Momma" of a Dorkface Silver Egg

DDawg/BYCat....check out my scroll....I'll gift each of you a BRONZE Tinsel, so you can apply for the silver list and by-pass the need for a bronze. That way, I can repay your kindnesses from the past and get you on the silver list. By doing this, I need to gift a silver (when she decides to produce from my scroll) and you can receive it and then gift to each other.

MagicLance needs to gift a GOLD, but neither of ours are/have produced an egg, yet.

GoldRose - after you're done giving back the one you need to give back, are you free to do what you like with the offspring? That thread just seems so stilted to me...I'm used to receiving and giving away offspring to friends.

Plus I accidentally forgot to gender my bronze, so now his lineage his wonky. Whoops! LOL!

Oh well. I'll give back his first baby, but would prefer to give the rest away to friends, or trade. I'll need another adult bronze and then two hatchies. Plus of course, silvers and golds eventually.

Back
Top Bottom