Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
Dang it....I just glomp gifted mine to MagicLance
wink.png
As in any rare, the higher you go, the harder to get an egg.

MagicLance still needs to gift a gold to be finished. I can't get on the gold list, because a gal gave me one outside the thread.

Got a cute little silver with a nice lineage. Hopefully I can breed a silver fairly easily and get on that gold list
wink.png

Then I can just concentrate on having my two adults/two hatchies and give the rest away. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Looking forward to the Christmas dragons...this year I am DETERMINED to get a Holly, if it KILLS me.

Quote:
I made a trade for 2 sitting alts and an alt vine....don't know if I can breed mine in time, but if I do.....it's all yours! MagicLance was able to get a Neglected! I'm jealous!

Congrats on your silver....is it from "Penk". Mine is
big_smile.png

I've already forgotten their name...LOL! It wasn't Penk though. It was a complicated name.

NICE on MagicLance! I've never even tried for a neglected. Perhaps someday when my scroll is otherwise "complete"

Quote:
He traded for some previous years pumpkin eggs for his.....I would like to have one, too! That and the Holly is all I need to have one of everything....OH! I forgot about needing a Leetle Tree....need that, too!

I've tried to make a ND....think you have to wait until zero hour and withing thirty minutes after death, but I've not been able to get one to turn.....

Quote:
Wellllll....my young Pennsylvania Chicken and Dragon Lover......after I get back from my horse show this weekend - and if'n ya want.....I can give you a Bronze Tinsel (one of last Christmas' prizes for the tree decorating contest).

Look at my scroll and that of MagicLances (in sig below). You can see the sitting black alt (a real rarity), the even more rare "Neglected Dragon", the alt-vine (much darker and prettier) and of course the original 'metallics'....the silvers and golds.........

Let me know if you'd be interested.....and I can tell you how to get on the Tinsel Gifting Thread.......

Quote:
Wellllll....my young Pennsylvania Chicken and Dragon Lover......after I get back from my horse show this weekend - and if'n ya want.....I can give you a Bronze Tinsel (one of last Christmas' prizes for the tree decorating contest).

Look at my scroll and that of MagicLances (in sig below). You can see the sitting black alt (a real rarity), the even more rare "Neglected Dragon", the alt-vine (much darker and prettier) and of course the original 'metallics'....the silvers and golds.........

Let me know if you'd be interested.....and I can tell you how to get on the Tinsel Gifting Thread.......

Oh, ok! I'm interested, yes. I'm going to join the DC forum, but I have to be on my home computer with my email, unless my school email will work.
tongue.png

You'd give me a bronze tinsel?
ep.gif

Quote:

Oh, ok! I'm interested, yes. I'm going to join the DC forum, but I have to be on my home computer with my email, unless my school email will work.
tongue.png

ep.gif

It'll take the same (or different) e-mail - whichever you choose.......yep....I'll give you a bronzie!

Quote:
tongue.png

ep.gif

It'll take the same (or different) e-mail - whichever you choose.......yep....I'll give you a bronzie!

hugs.gif
I'll go over there now and try to join with my school email.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom