Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

I joined!
big_smile.png

Woot I have a gold tinsel egg. Just got to give back one gold egg and I can work on getting my "complete set" of Tinsels and then give away any extras

Quote:
Did you go to the forum/site discussion/trading/tinsel gifting? That's where you can join the list to get a tinsel......I have a couple, though
wink.png

Quote:
Did you go to the forum/site discussion/trading/tinsel gifting? That's where you can join the list to get a tinsel......I have a couple, though
wink.png

Not yet, because they didn't 'approve' my welcome message last time I checked.

Quote:
I know what you mean! I've been trying...seen them all over the place in the cave - before I needed one!

Seems like there's only those with the 'lush green', or 'sitting behind', or 'glowing stone' or 'rough and heavy'.....too many plain janes and they just sit there forever!

I have two regular vines, I don't know their genders. I don't have any alts though.

ETA my vines are male and female, so I can breed them.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm still around. Was logged out so didn't get email notifications. I need to work on getting those tinsels. I wonder if we have a chance of picking up a Holly in the AP, more eggs will be teleported, but I am thinking some should still drop when you chose the egg to keep, unless - you can teleport them all at once to another scroll before they autoabandon. But if you can I am sure TJ will figure out a way to stop that before too long.

I think you can only pick one to "hold" and the rest will get dumped to the AP.

Holly dragons have doubled in numbers since the gift giving after the tree-decorating contest. This is my best chance to haunt the AP and get a holly. Somehow, despite the fact I've been on DC since almost the beginning, I don't know anyone with breeding Hollies that would give me an egg. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom