Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

I got three days worth of decorations. The first story was pretty cute, but the other two kinda sucked (IMO)....maybe they will get better.

DDawg....whenever you would like a tinsel - say the word!

Glad you finally got your sitting alts! CONGRATS!

MagicLance has an ND....I would love to have one - the only things lacking on my scroll right now is an ND, a Holly, and a Leetle. MagicLance still needs a Leetle and a Holly!

Mine's a-itchin' too!!!!!

At least folks can't hoard the Hollies - they auto-abandon if they already have their two. I wish I could teleport a couple of mine to a little friend, but I guess I'll just have to let them know when I breed them and they can be a-waiting!

Hey, GR.

If you ever breed Galaxtica Corvi and Nebula Rose (or another CB) let me know! I'd love an egg. The lineage is pretty.

Also Galactic Divinity and a CB
smile.png

I have a real neat Pink lineage going if you ever need some more pink. I'm going to inbreed Pure of Pink and Pure of Pinkess - check them out at the bottom of mah scroll.

Last edited:
Quote:
Sooooo.....would you like me to breed them to each other or would you like to pick their mates? I could find my best lineaged (or you decide) silver tinsel for Galaxtica Corvi to reverse the spiral. I'm open to suggestions for Nebula Rose's mate as well. I will certainly try to get you something you really would like!!!! Sure wish I had a short-lineage tinsel. You decide and let me know!

I'll go check out your pinkies here in a bit. I hate looking while at home, but when at the library, I can do in less than an hour for both my scroll and that of MagicLances - the breeding, lineage looking, and forget the nabbing, is burdonsome at best with dial-up!

I've turned into a Nebula collector. LOL.

I really like

Galaxtica Corvi so if you ever breed that silver tinsel and the cb nebula to produce a sibling, or breed Corvii with Nebula Rose, that would be so pretty. Although I admit to being interested in reversing the spiral too! I wonder how that would look.

I also love Galactic Divinity and any CB Nebula would be gorgeous with that one.

You have such nice Nebulas. I'm getting there...LOL. Trading off Tinsel eggs and whatever else I've got for CBs or purebreds currently. I have an alt black up for trade for one, no offers yet.

Been at the AP since breeding started...seen and missed three sets of Hollies. Which I guess is an improvement from last year, didn't see ANY Hollies at all.
hmm.png

Got to take a break...will try again later.

Back
Top Bottom