Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
no luck here either

If we keep trying, one of us is BOUND to get lucky, right? LOL.

I've been trying for a couple hours a day (while at the library)....I haven't even seen one. I don't know why (other than the rarity) we even want one....they are rather ugly IMO.

I wish now that I'd only caught one of each of the other ones....that way, I could gift them to friends instead of having them auto-abandon to folks..........

Got some 2nd gen Christmas eggs up for grabs anyone needing them, last 3 years, sorry no Holly's.

CRAP just realized there are no Magi's on the scrolls I have those on, will have to try to release and catch the old fashioned way, if even possible.

Last edited:
I've been offering mine on another forum (since this one isn't as active as it once was right now) but the thirty minute window makes it tough. Probably just end up dumping all of em. Not like there's any lack of them in the AP, that's for sure.

I think the Hollies are neat, but yes, ugly! It's all about collecting, for me! Got to have everything. LOL. And normally I only collect one "each" of sprites, until I became a bit enamored of the nebulas anyways.

As Hollies continue to increase, I'm bound to get one sooner or later.

Yeah I rather like my wreath. It's purty.
big_smile.png

I wonder if any of us will get lucky enough to win a "CB" Tinsel?

Back
Top Bottom