Drakes need homes

Jacqulyn

In the Brooder
Feb 19, 2018
NW New Jersey
Hi there!
I’ve cross posted this in a bunch of places, sorry if this isn’t proper etiquette...

This last season we took in a drake that needed a home, and shortly thereafter lost a few ducks to a fox. Now our ratio is skewed and we need to rehome some drakes. We have a Cayuga, a Rouen, and a Black Swedish. All are fertile and ready to meet the duck of their dreams ❤️ Free to a good home, we love these guys and know they are not happy in a situation with too many other males. Located in NW NJ. Happy to send pictures if wanted.

Hi there!
I’ve cross posted this in a bunch of places, sorry if this isn’t proper etiquette...

This last season we took in a drake that needed a home, and shortly thereafter lost a few ducks to a fox. Now our ratio is skewed and we need to rehome some drakes. We have a Cayuga, a Rouen, and a Black Swedish. All are fertile and ready to meet the duck of their dreams ❤️ Free to a good home, we love these guys and know they are not happy in a situation with too many other males. Located in NW NJ. Happy to send pictures if wanted.

I would love to take all 3 off your hands to join in with my chicken hens. I used to raise ducks before chickens, but I'm so n Va so may not be ideal transport situation

I would love to take all 3 off your hands to join in with my chicken hens. I used to raise ducks before chickens, but I'm so n Va so may not be ideal transport situation

Could you meet halfway? If we know they’re going to a good home and not off to be killed, it’s worth looking into :)

I have just have surgery so travel isn't option at this point , I'm so sorry we are not closer. Another option do you have any children zoo or petting parks that have good reputations?

Perhaps children's schools or daycare so?

We have a zoo local but they won’t take them. I may still contact you if we can’t find another safe place for them. Maybe we can do the whole way. I have a 12 week old baby so it’s a lot of travel for her, but you’re our only safe option so far and we like that they’d be together.

Back
Top Bottom