Drawing your Chickens - No longer taking requests

Pics

JustBabyMargo

Hatch-aholic
Premium Feather Member
Jul 7, 2021
Oregon
Hi! I’m starting this thread to give me something to do. I have a few guidelines below that must be followed in order for you to get a drawing:

1. It must be a picture of a bird. I don’t really draw other animals yet. I am also not so good at silkies.

2. The picture you post must be a good quality picture with the birds in a decent pose/stance. If this rule is not followed, the drawing may come out super bad, or I may ask for a different photo.

3. I have been working with different styles, so if you have a specific style you would like, say in your post- style 1, or style 2. (The only thing that changes with these styles are the eyes. I blend accordingly) Styles are shown below...

4. This thread will be locked when I am working on a drawing, so post your pictures whenever it’s open. (Once I am done with the drawings, the thread will open again)

5. For now, only one drawing per member, so post the bird you would most like a drawing of.

6. Let me know if you would like a background. If you don’t, the background will be white. The only background I will do (other than white) is the background of the picture you post.

Styles~

Style 1-
B5D7B68A-3BBC-4D9E-BEE7-A007FD8403F9.jpeg

Style 2~
DDB3E3A9-CE3F-4534-93EE-0D24AE5623E7.png

Also, from December 1st-December 15th I will be out of town, so this thread will become locked for that time.

If you would like to see more of my drawings, check out My Drawings! thread.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom