Dreamed my chickens laid eggs

Wow! Good job ladies! Before you know it, you will be sharing photos of a bunch!!!

Yup!! They even have good shells!! Tiny but great shells. They've been eating lots of the oyster shell. They seem to know. I sure hope so! And hopefully bigger ones!

My Mottled Cochin just started laying the other day. She's almost a year old! Now that was a long wait.

WOW! Now that would be a LONG wait! Mine are only 20 or 21 weeks I think.

Welp, 2 more eggs today. Looks like the same 2 are laying. Hope the other 6 pick up production soon! In other news, I'm seeing We The Kings on Friday! :D also it snowed last night. It's melting fast though

So far we've gotten an egg a day from 2!! WOOT! They are still tiny though... when do they usually start getting bigger in size?? Or will they not? They're 21 weeks. Just PERFECT little eggs though, just tiny!! Lol

So far we've gotten an egg a day from 2!! WOOT! They are still tiny though... when do they usually start getting bigger in size?? Or will they not? They're 21 weeks. Just PERFECT little eggs though, just tiny!! Lol

They will. Our EE was laying 60ish gram eggs before she passed.

My girls turned 6 months yesterday and have been laying for 3 weeks. Both EE laid a medium (over 49 g) egg today. We get small and mediums but as time passes we are getting more mediums and the occasional large from other breeds.

Back
Top Bottom