*Dreams....*(RP)

Garin gets up,

'Sorry, old guy, i gotta go, if you know what i mean.' Garin says as he quickly runs over to a tree.

'Ya little good for nothing hooligan, hurry up.' OMJ says as he pokes Garin in the back

'I'm trying, i'm trying!!!!' Garin cries. 'So, how'd you wander all the way here old man?' As he pulled up his zipper.

'What d'ya mean? And my name is Jenkins' Said Jenkins

'Well, i was lying in my field and i just laid down for a quick nap, then you started poking me, so are you lost Old Man Jenkins?' Garin enquired (I should change Garin's personality? I like this one better :) )

'Fool, look around you. We're in a forest, you're as lost as i am' Jenkins retorted

'You're one delusional old man, ya know that?' Garin ponders (Do i have to do this? Write like this?) 'Come, let's go find some something to eat or drink.'

"Look, there's a river. Lets get something to drink" Garin said.
"Now look here sonny, if you haven't noticed this is no ordinary place. It's a spooky, mystifying place. I wouldn't get some water from there." OMJ said
"Cmon, i know you want some." Garin teased as he scooped up a mouthful.
"Oh, alright." OMJ reluctantly drank some water.

Last edited:
Danielle walked around cautiously looking for someone anyone. "Hello?!" She called out.

Last edited:

"Look, there's a river. Lets get something to drink" Garin said.
"Now look here sonny, if you haven't noticed this is no ordinary place. It's a spooky, mystifying place. I wouldn't get some water from there." OMJ said
"Cmon, i know you want some." Garin teased as he scooped up a mouthful.
"Oh, alright." OMJ reluctantly drank some water.
[/quote

Pearl's face popped out of the water "Hi!" She said sweetly a smile on her face

Back
Top Bottom